9. I’d like to thank jan-marie, taylormarieshev, themostpretentiousgirlintheworld, and ghostlytrain for liking and taylormarieshev for reblogging my post, “Diversity Moving Backwards on Disney Channel (Version 2)”.
21. I’d like to thank thatukulelechic for liking my reblog, ”Dinosaur Bob and his Adventures with the Family Lazardo”.
23. I’d like to thank karynamicaela for liking my reblog, “Jafar, Jafar! He’s Our Man! If He Can’t Do It, Great!”
27. I’d like to thank rebukedconditions for following me.
30. I’d like to thank weh-mir for following me.
32. I’d like to thank the following in response to my post, ”Okay… It’s 10 P.M.”: musictheoryandstuff for the advice, “Sleep. Whatever happens, happens. You’ll probably be spiffin’ either way”; popolol for responding, “Um ido” (who in a message said, “Dang it. I meant to say, idk. Just make sure you get enough sleep!”. But that’s okay, because I have no idea what “ido” and “idk” means anyway); and jotaeme5 for reblogging. P.S., my final assessment went stellar! Thank you all for your help.
35. I’d like to thank kittyzest96 for following me.
37. I’d like to thank abacaxik for following me.
To see the Thank You list of May 2012, follow this link.
To see the Thank You list of July 2012, follow this link.
Want to be featured in the next list of “Thank You”s? Any activity made within the month will be seen in an upcoming shout out!
Missed anybody? June was a very busy month for me, so I haven’t been able to keep up with my followers. If you liked or reblogged from me and what to be featured on this list, please let me know!
Today is the day Remy first scampered into our hearts!